Process development for aviation & industrial applications
Worldwide manufacturers and suppliers for avionics and industrial equipment require a quality management system according to AS 9100 or EN ISO 9001. We assist you in setting up or improving your development processes with our expertise.
Quality control with appropriate and well-defined processes is the key driver to achieve hardware safety, productivity and cost-effectiveness. That's why I strengthen your business with our detailed knowledge and professional experience in aviation, industry and consulting.
- Process development
- visualisation & optimisation of existing processes
- definition of new processes
- documentation for national and international authorities
- Process optimisation
- Reviews of documents and work products
Process Development for Aviation
Process landscapes for development of avionic systems in civil aviation and eVTOL applications
I advise you in establishing reliable and controlled processes as the basis for every aviation project, from requirements definition, concept development, implementation according to DO‑254 / ARP4754 , verification and qualification phase according to DO‑160 to ground and flight tests as well as production support.
My expertise in the VTOL field, including involvement in the preparation and review of the SC‑VTOL first edition as part of the EASA project group, makes me an excellent partner for your eVTOL projects.
In addition, I also support your business in terms of process optimisation and requirements management as key features for certification, quality control according to AS 9100 and Design Organisation Approval ( DOA ) by authorities such as EASA or FAA .
previous projects and activities in the field of aviation
- Process development for design of secondary flight control systems (civil aviation)
- Collaboration on internation approval (DOA) for a manufacturer of electric air taxis (eVTOL)
- Collaboration on EASA development specifications (SC-VTOL) for man-portable vertical take-off aircraft
For avionic development services take a look at System definition & concepts.
Process Development for Industrial Applications
Optimised processes for the development of stationary and moving equipment in industrial applications
The range of services for industrial applications includes the preparation of stable and transparent processes as the basis for your projects, from requirements definition, concept development incl. Functional Safety features in accordance with EN ISO 13849 / EN IEC 61508 / EN 62061 and ISO 26262 , implementation, verification and qualification campaigns, field tests up to production support and field tests incl. production support.
In addition, I support your business in terms of process optimisation and requirements management as key features for quality control according to EN ISO 9001 and certification activities in cooperation with authorities such as TÜV or SGS SA .
previous activities for industrial companies
- Process development for motor and universal control units in stationary and mobile industrial applications
- Development & optimisation of development and manufacturing processes for modular tank systems
For electronics development services take a look at System definition & concepts or contact me directly.