Implementation & analysis transformation of concepts into hardware, software and mechanical designs
I provide optimal support for your system and circuit design, to make my long-standing experience as development engineer the key of your success in the Detailed-Design phase.
Itemisation of concepts
with subsequent implementation in hardware, software and mechanics
I expand your project team for the implementation of your final concept, from schematic design over transfer into a layout to mechanical implementation of the electronics.
Furthermore I assist you with multiple review activities with our long-standing experience in review processes on different levels and in different disciplines as hardware-, software-, mechanics development and testing .
- Creation of schematics & support in design analysis
- Layout supervision
- Guidance of mechanical design
- Moderation of review processes
- Reviews of documents & reports
I moderate and manage the implementation of different analyses to ensure the progress of your project. One example is the failure mode analysis to prove your evolved concept as early as possible.
previous projects and activities
- Hardware development of an air conditioning controller (control monitor architecture) for a twin-engine commercial aircraft
- Hardware development of a hydraulic actuator controller for a medium-range passenger aircraft
- Preparation and support of the certification of safety-relevant universal control units by the TÜV
- Implementation of FMEAs for safety-relevant universal control devices (mobile & stationary machines) as well as for landing gear concept (eVTOL)
- Tolerance and logic level analyses for secondary flight control units (hydraulic & climate control)
If you need further information, contact me for a personal conversation.